Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Idiots...

UGH! My OB/Gyn is really the worst. I hand delivered the request to forward my records to the clinic running my tests, and they still lost it. I called on Monday to be sure that they had been forwarded, I figured that a week was enough time. Nurse Nice didn't answer, so I left a message. It turns out that she was on the phone getting the results of my bloodwork, and working on my chart. She said it was uncanny that I called (when she returned my call 30 seconds later, unbelievable). Anyway, she asked me to call them, and I said that I only can get through to some voice messaging system, and that they aren't nearly as responsive as she is. So get this, she was like, don't worry about it, I'll call. I already love this clinic, and I haven't even been there yet!

Well she calls, and eventually I have to fax over a request to them so they can release my records. Nurse Nice said the woman in medical records over there was complaining that my file was too thick. Meanwhile, I've only been there like 3 times, all in the last year, and all related to my losses. I don't get it, they referred me to this clinic, and said that they work with them all the time. Maybe I'm just getting the worst treatment there, ever.

I still have to call and be sure the records got there, but Nurse Nice assured me that they would see me next week, even without them. She said that my losses were so early that they would be looking for problems in my bloodwork, not from my records anyway. Not to mention that I had an ultrasound at the hospital where the clinic is, during my ER visit for miscarriage #2. They should be able to pull the records from that night, no matter what. So I guess it's really happening next Tuesday! I'm a bit scared to know what is wrong. Also, I should be ovulating that day, how ironic is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home