Monday, June 26, 2006

A few things...

First, I want to say that my body is cruel and horrible. I was having the worst breast pains today, and if there had been any hope for me being pregnant, I would have been so sure! Now, we all know that I can't be, because I haven't, well, you know, this month. Haven't been feeling it lately. A year of GOF leaves you wondering why you ever did it in the first place.

We told my parents this weekend, and they took it pretty well. No stupid comments, erg, except 1. Are you taking a prenatal? and 2. You aren't drinking, are you, because you never know if you're pregnant? Sigh. But that was it, so not too bad, really.

I've added a few things to my blog. You know, to make it more homey. Like where I'm from, and my fertility chart (ha ha ha, oh). It should be renamed to my infertility chart, or "My Failures, As Seen on the Cartesian Plane". And yes, I do have a degree in math. I also added a Google ad, but that is in hopes that Google will recognize my blog sometime this century. A few links might help, so if you are reading and feel so inclined, I would not be opposed to being listed in your blogroll. Really. Not at all.

I am also starting to think about the Other Unreachable Goals that I promised in the title. What would you like to hear about? My asshole dog? And her untrainable self? I'm open to suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home